If you are experiencing one or more of the symptoms below, then you are in the right place to heal through natural means. Our goal is to teach as many people as possible how to get well and stay well naturally. Through education, we empower you to fine tune your overall health while working and receiving care from your doctor. Note that what we do is complementary to western medicine.
Typical Hypothyroid symptoms:
- Fatigue: feeling tired or sluggish
- Brain fog: mental sluggishness
- Weight gain despite adhering to a low-calorie diet
- Depression and lack of motivation
- Feeling cold: hands, feet, all over
- Require excessive amounts of sleep to function well
- Thinning of hair on scalp, face, or genitals, or excessive hair loss
- Dryness of skin and/or scalp
- Difficult, infrequent bowel movements
- Morning headaches that wear off as the day progresses
- Outer third of eyebrow thins
Our program applies to other symptoms as well:
- Allergies, acne, and rosacea
- High blood sugar, diabetes
- Insomnia, wakefulness
- Headaches, fogginess
- Indigestion, bloating
- Fatigue, lethargy, malaise
- Inflammation, pain, asthma, Restless leg syndrome
- Low sex drive, PMS, irregular cycles
- Anxiety, emotional fragility
- Hypertension, cholesterol problems
Using our systematic health restoration program, we use the following techniques to optimize your health and eliminate many of the symptoms associated with hypothyroidism.
- Functional lab testing to identify the malfunctions and healing opportunities within the Hormone, Immune, Digestion, Detoxification, Energy Production and Nervous System (H.I.D.DE.N.). These hidden internal stressors and dysfunctions highly correlate with the most common health complaints.
- Drugless protocols & behavior modifications are recommended that support the body’s innate healing ability. We follow the D.R.E.S.S. (diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction and supplements) for Health Success ® self-care system which is essential to healing.
- We provide transformational coaching techniques with weekly or bi-monthly meeting depending on your needs and/or goals. We will continue to check your progress, evaluate any course correction needed, honest feedback & accountability, answer any questions and discuss any possible retesting for further troubleshooting.